Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, 24 April 2015

Vita 1st Fix

Hi Everyone
It's the end of the week already ! My art experiment has been interesting and quite a challenge. Read back each day this week to see the project in action. I had lots of other stuff going on yesterday so had limited time to give to the watercolour marathon, so today, I need to up my game !!
 Looking back on the week, I'v definitely moved on and improved my skills but I'm not there in terms of my development. I feel, I have so much more potential. My plan, yesterday, was to paint lots of eyes - however, I ended up working on Vita. I worked on left right side and I did improve her a little, not difficult ! and I'm a little more confident of what I want to do. I'd like to arrive at a point, where I can make slight adjustments in a loose application of the paint. I want the 'less is more' process to work for me.
Here she is in a before and after photo :

                                 Before
                                

                                 After
                                 

All the colours have been toned down and her right hand face shape has improved. I'm not done yet !! Vita will get a 2nd fix today and if possible Im working on a few more eyes.

Thanks for reading - have a good weekend.