Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 25 October 2018

The Notion Pouch Continues

Hi Everyone
I’ve been adding a new size Notions Pouch to my little Collection as well as developing little flower charms. The flower charms have been inspired by one side of the fabric used for the pouches. If you called in last week, you will have seen the larger of the pouches, I’m calling it the Medium size. Check it out hereThere’s a smaller version using the same fabric but in reverse. The smaller version pouch has a polka dot design on the outside, with the flower fabric used as the lining. Both pouches have red zips and each has a pretty charm.


              

The bags have worked well and are a pretty combination. I’m also going to develop a large version. Not sure, how large ? - it depends on how much fabric I have.
These pouches will be the focus of a forthcoming Making Workshop with an emphasis on the construction technique. It’s an amazing way of making a professional looking zipped bag, very simply and by hand. Not everyone has a sewing machine and this pouch can be made in a very short time with a needle and thread.
There will be kits available soon. I’m testing the kits at the moment, mainly to check the instructions are good enough for a complete beginner. I’ll bring the next phase of this project when I have the whole range ie small, medium and large pouches as well as the kits.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment