Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Polymer Clay Jewellery

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing an idea for using a repurposed range of bead components today. These beads have been waiting for my attention for a very long time. They have been living in a pre cured bead box for over a year ! 
My plans involve spending some time considering how the beads will be developed and to add silver findings. I think, at the moment, I will have four pairs of earrings and four necklaces at the end of the exercise but anything could happen. 

                   
I’d like to do something a little different with the components. This means adding interesting chains or ways of presenting the beads on earring hooks or studs. I’ll make the findings from Sterling Silver and am excited to work on some new designs. I’m not sure what I’ll do, I need to do some research and find a look which appeals. I may need to develop extra beads or consider different ways of using these pieces ? I’d like to open up my mind to creative thoughts !

Thanks for calling in today. I’ll hope to share my sketches tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment