Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 11 October 2018

Polymer Jewels

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing a few new polymer clay experiments today. All the components in my little photo story will find themselves as part of a new Collection of earrings. Each component needs to be cleaned up and polished, so lots more work needed. Several components will also have a thin layer of acrylic paint, simply to give a stain rather than cover the clay.


           

I’ve got a reasonable idea of how I will aim to construct the earrings but at this stage anything could happen, changes are possible !! 
I’m using sterling silver wire to make all the findings and will make whatever seems to work for each design. I love the colours of the beads, the Teal blue is just my sort of thing but I’m also very keen on the Mustard colour. I spent quite some time blending clay to get exactly the right sort of Mustard.

Thanks for calling in today. That’s it for another week. Have a great weekend, I’ll be back on Monday with more projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment