Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Polymer Clay Charm Kits

Hi Everyone 
I’m making some new polymer clay charms today. I’m using my own charms for knit markers and need more. I love the little cakes and pastry charms but am also keen on little cup and mugs. 

               

I need to develop a range of charm kits for a recent order so will use the opportunity to make myself a new batch along with some samples for the kits. The mugs can be a little more challenging to make and have not appeared in the kits to date but hopefully with a bit of work, I can come up with good diagrams to help Makers (outside the Workshops and by themselves) to make great mugs, cups and saucers.

I’m also keen to develop some polymer ice cream cones for my own stitch markers so will also work on that idea too. I’ll share my results in a few days.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment