Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 16 November 2018

Little Zip Bags

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing another little Notions bag sample today. Maybe it could be another workshop project with a kit ? This is very cute and deceptively simple to make. The construction is slightly different from the bag we made a few days ago (at another workshop). You can check out the details here. This time, I made the bags on my sewing machine but the design can easily be made by hand in a single session (couple of hours).

                  
The zip of the new bag has a quirky diagonal corner position and is lined as the previous bag design. I’m already planning a larger bag for my next Make. 
I’m over run with bags. At every turn, I can see the need for a new bag !!
Here’s a quick look at some of the original bags, made by our lovely Making group during the workshop (earlier this week).

                                

Well done to everyone. 
Have a great weekend. I’ll be back on Monday.
Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment