Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 9 September 2019

Knitting News

Hi Everyone 
I’m well underway with my trainer socks. I’m using the pattern I suggested here on the blog, last week. However, the pattern is not a detailed set of instructions, rather a suggested outline. I’ve used the half Fisherman’s rib for the cuff, as per the pattern suggestion and developed a simple flap and gusset heel. I’m knitting in stocking stitch for the remaining part of the sock foot in a single colour. The pattern suggested a striped design, perhaps next time ?

       

The yarn is a Regia cotton/poly in a lovely shade of blue, part of the Denim range. I have another darker shade ball and will probably have a go with the stripe idea next time.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment