Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 11 September 2019

simple Silver

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing a little preview piece from a new silver jewellery collection today. The design idea is all about spots and stripes. I have earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces in my collection. Most elements are small and understated, something -  I would call Everyday jewellery. This is my kind of  jewellery. My usual criteria for such jewellery is - could I clean the house in it ?, not that I spend very much time doing this ! 
At times, I like statement pieces too but often find myself wearing the same small pieces most of the time. The exception to this is big rings, Im especially drawn to big rings, so this has been taken into account for the new Collection. There will also be small rings, not everyone feels comfortable in a big ring.

       

My first sample is a pair of stud earrings made from Sterling Silver. The earrings are quite small - 0.7cm diameter. This is the smallest of the elements. Most of the rings are bigger. 

I’m still working on the Collection and hope to have the whole range complete in a few weeks. I’ll share the results after that.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment