Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 6 September 2019

Sewing Inspiration

Hi Everyone 
I was inspired today, after receiving my latest edition of Love Sewing magazine. Each month this magazine comes with several paper sewing patterns. This month one of the patterns is McCallsM7475. I do like culottes, so was very excited to see the pattern. I’ve not made culottes before, this is a first.

           

At this stage, it’s only an idea but I’m pretty sure I will make a pair of culottes. I think, I’d like to make something which is quite drapey ? I will need to dig deep into my stash. I’ll also do a bit of research to find some ideas which inspire me re possible fabric ideas. I’m not sure about colours ? I’d like to plan for something which will be good for Autumn/Winter. 

Thanks for calling in today.
Have a great weekend. I’ll be back on Monday with more Making news.


No comments:

Post a Comment