Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 18 October 2019

Silver Work

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing part of my weekly silver work today. I’ve produced a large batch of rings, yet to be finished, this week. Some of the rings are destined for the Blue Collection, introduced earlier this week. I’m hoping they will receive their enamelled poly gems (from yesterday’s blog story) shortly. However, the rings (in my photo story) are destined for experiments in developing my technique for enamelling poly gems.

           

I have a particular fondness for making silver rings, so have enjoyed this job. However, I’m also keen to make bezel cups for this batch. I will choose three different colours for my enamelled gems. Probably a red, green and mustard/yellow. The gems will be different sizes and organic in shape, I’m not sure how things will turn out ?, I’ll wait and see what happens. I’ll share all my experiments.

Thanks for calling in today. 
Have a great weekend. I’ll be back on Monday with more Making stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment