Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 3 October 2019

Tiny Tassels Revived

Hi Everyone 
While reading the latest Laine magazine (Autumn/Winter 2019), I was particularly drawn to the photo on the back cover (see top left image on my photo story). On closer inspection, I realised the shawl is the Tiny Tassels shawl from Loop London. I made this shawl for my me made Advent Project last Christmas or rather I have almost made the shawl.
I loved the Advent Making plan, you can read about the start of the project here. There are quite a few posts in December, tracking my progress. For some reason, Life took over and I didn’t quite finish the project ! The shawl has been sitting in its project bag ever since. I think, it’s time to get this one finished.

             

The shawl on the back of the magazine seems much larger than my version ? I do have small amounts of yarn left. However, at the time, I was slightly anxious that I wouldn’t have enough yarn to complete the tassels. The tassels really make the shawl for me, so I have a dilemma. Perhaps, I could try and find more yarn ? I can’t  remember anything about the yarn, I need to read my posts again.

I’m quite keen to wear my shawl, as soon as the weather permits. I think, I have a few weeks yet ! So, plenty of time to research and possibly source more yarn. I’ll let you know how things go.

Thanks for calling in today.




No comments:

Post a Comment