Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Sock Knitting

Hi Everyone 
My latest sock knitting project is going well. I’ve completed one sock and the cuff of number two is almost there. I’m quite surprised how quickly this sock has come about. These socks are gift socks and I’ve started quite early to give myself lots of time. Every year, I am slightly stressed when the gift knitting isn’t in place before the beginning of December. I have very few knitworthy relatives and friends so not too many items to produce !

            

The socks in my photo story are lovely, I may even make myself a pair. These socks are a simple design, they have a wide rib on the leg and top of the foot but otherwise a very simple standard sock pattern. That said, it’s exactly what’s required for a comfortable sock. You can find the yarn details here
on a previous blog post.
I’m knitting these socks alongside my sweater project at the moment so things may progress more slowly but I’m confident I’ll finish the socks within the next week.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment