Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Sewing Plans

Hi Everyone 
Today, I’m sharing a new sewing project. This is one of my lovely Christmas gifts.

                   

The fabric in my gift is a beautiful mustard coloured fabric in a double gauze from Merchant&Mills. I also have a contrasting rib in blue with a mustard, yellow and burgundy stripe, again from Merchant&Mills. My plan is to make the Fielder Dress, yet again by Merchant&Mills. I already owned the pattern and it’s been waiting for the right fabric to come along.
I’m not sure, if I will make a full length dress or go for a longish tunic ? Perhaps, the dress would be a more useful garment ? My hesitation is to do with how I will wear the garment. I envisage mostly wearing the Fielder with jeans or trousers. However, I do like a long tunic and a dress length would be more versatile. 
The Fielder is a very simple Make and I’m hoping to get things moving over the next few days. I’ll share my decisions and developments as they happen.

Thanks for calling in today.




No comments:

Post a Comment