Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 6 January 2020

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone 
Happy New Year for 2020. We’ve had a lovely family Christmas holiday and I’m feeling quite refreshed ! I’ve got lots of new plans which I’m hoping will happen, only time will tell !
Ive had a lovely time, dabbling with little Making projects over the last couple of weeks and I’ve got one of them to share today. My first make of the holiday is a little knitted needle case.

                 

The yarn is leftover stuff from my 2019 Advent Project (check out the project here). The inspiration for the little needle case came from a recent workshop, just before Christmas, led by the very talented Liz Reed. I had the most wonderful time, produced a knitted Angel (see it here) and was gifted a special little button from Liz. Check out her website here. Liz also provided her own knitted sewing needle cases for use in the workshop. I loved the idea of the little cases and was immediately inspired to make one of my own. So, my little case is a simple Garter Stitch shape with a memade felted insert for holding a selection of needles. I’ve added my little button to close up the case. I love it and it makes me smile each time I use it. Thank you to Liz for the idea and the button.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment