Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 16 January 2020

Silver Sample (16/1/20)

Hi Everyone 
My silver sample this week is another couple of Sterling silver bangles. This Make is a regular one, from my repertoire. I’ve produced a plain bangle which will get a semi precious stone charm made from 2mm round silver wire. The second bangle has three sterling silver tube beads and is made from 3mm sterling wire. I did consider decorating the tube beads with a simple surface pattern but decided I liked the simplicity of the beads, maybe next time !

             
I like wearing a couple of bangles together so will look at these two pieces as a single piece of jewellery. I’ve completed the construction part of the Make but need to polish the bangles. Hopefully, I’ll get this job completed later today. I’m hoping to add a Turquoise charm to the finer bangle, I’ve already prepared the bead and casing for the charm. I’ll share the finished, polished piece next week.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment