Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Making a Bell Poncho

Hi Everyone
Just a quick look at one of my recent knitted poncho projects. I seem to be obsessed with the poncho as a garment ! 

                        
                                 

I knitted the two sides (back and front) a few weeks ago and I'm hoping to sew it up today at my local knitting group meet. It should be ready to wear by the end of the day - if I don't talk too much !!
My next poncho is already in the planning stage. I will use hand spun (by me) yarn. I'm planning to dye some of it - in a mustard yellow, I think ? The next poncho will be very plain - a simple oblong shape which will drape (I hope). The idea is to use as a cosy layer for cold days.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment