Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 7 November 2016

Another Knit to Report

Hi Everyone
I've another great little knit success to report. It's a new Beanie Hat. This hat is a pattern I've used several times from Rowan Big Knits. If you read back to last week, you will see a couple of projects using big wool - 100% Peruviam Wool. I've finished the knit part of both projects - a poncho and a chunky cardigan. I need to block both pieces later today. After knitting the items, I had a reasonable amount of yarn leftover and decided straight away to make a beanie hat. 

               

The beanies is a very simple and quick knit. It will work great with both my poncho and cardigan. The pattern is a Kim Hargreaves pattern. Very satisfying to knit and a great fit.

                    



I've still got a bit of yarn left and am wondering about a little zip bag ? or maybe something else ? I need to do a bit more research.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment