Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Christmas Cake Toppers

Hi Everyone
Today, I'm sharing a little project which will feature in our next Making Workshop (29/11/16) - Christmas Cake Toppers. The Toppers are made from polymer clay and are all Christmas themed. I have a couple of Snowmen and a Santa figure samples at the moment, I will be working on a Penguin and a Reindeer later today.

                        
The left hand Snowman is last years topper but I've given him a new set of arms. The original arms didn't make it through the festive period last year. This time, I've given the very thin pieces of clay a wire support, I'm hoping this will allow the arms to stay in place. The new Snowman also has a wired set of arms.

                            

The Santa figure will get something to hold, I'm thinking about a flag of some sort or maybe a present ? 

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment