Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Making Workshop

Hi Everyone
Today we have a new Making Workshop. The MAKE is a fabric Christmas Tree. 

                                

These lovely trees will be made over two workshops. Today - we will print the fabric with hand crafted stamps (+ a message stamp) and acrylic ink stamps mixed by us (more on this later in the next few days). The fabric will need to dry and I'm thinking about embellishing the basic fabric with some free style embroidery, next workshop we will cut/sew the fabric into the tree shapes. I've provided a template to make the trees in my invite (above) but Makers can design their own tree shapes.

I've also played a little with my Gelli plate and have produced some fabric designs along with the simple stamp prints. We can discuss our options in the workshop. I will share more in this over the next few days.
                                  

                                 
I will add a few manufactured stamps to our tools and use Christmas gold, silver and bronze paints to add a bit of bling.
We have a couple of hours of playing later today. I'll get some images to share.

Thanks for calling in today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment