Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 4 January 2017

New Toys

Hi Everyone
It's day 2 of the new working week for me and I'm still in 'holiday mode'. Most of my day, yesterday, tried hard to get into 'work mode' but I'm still struggling to get my mind to agree. In the meantime, I thought I would share a few new yarn toys. I had these lovely things MADE for me over Christmas :

                               
A new drop spindle, a very small Niddy Noddy and a few bobbins. In my photo, you can see a little skein of yarn which I've produced (using the new spindle) and wound on the Niddy Noddy. Lovely !

I had hoped to find a new spinning wheel under the tree on Christmas Day but (sadly) it didn't arrive 😔 but the little tools gave me lots of pleasure. However, I had news yesterday that the wheel could be with me by the end of the week. How wonderful, I can hardly contain myself.

Thanks for calling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment