Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 19 June 2018

More Crochet Training

Hi Everyone 
I’m still on the dish cloth making crusade. It’s more to do with following a crochet pattern rather than anything else, although as do need a few more dish cloths !  I didn’t have too much time yesterday but managed to make another dish cloth. This time, it’s the actual Waffle Stitch pattern. Unfortunately, I ran out of the pretty red yarn and only managed about half the size of the dish cloth (in the Waffle Stitch). However, I added a blue border in a contrasting blue yarn - so all is well.
I think, I’m OK with the Waffle Stitch and it’s been a good training session for the forthcoming crochet along (read back here for more on the crochet along project). I’m over excited about this project and hope I can keep my enthusiasm going until the end ! I’ll share my journey here on the blog. The project gets underway on the 20/6/18.

                        

Thanks for calling in today.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a new Making project plan.
Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment