Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 20 June 2018

New Project

Hi Everyone 
I’m starting an exciting project this week. This one is new to me, although I’ve been thinking and talking about it for some time. 

                

This is a very simple little weaving loom which will form the basis of a Making Workshop in September. In preparation, I will be experimenting over the next few months.
As usual, I’ve been looking on Pinterest for inspiration and have found a few ideas :

               

I  also have a few books about weaving and will spend some time reading as much as I can.
My next step is to try out something similar to my inspiration board above. I’ve been collecting some different yarns and leftover bits and pieces of fibre materials. I’ll simply start experimenting. Keep watching for my results.

Thanks for calling in today.



No comments:

Post a Comment