Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 13 June 2018

The beginning of the end.

Hi Everyone 
It’s finally here. The beginning of the end of my Stitch Story Project : Miss Mitchell. This project has been running for quite a few months now and it’s time to complete the actual bag, the end product of this project. You can read more about the project on the blog, simply search for Stitch Story.                                             
             This is the state of play, all my relevant patches are prepared and I’m going to take everything off the bag (the background fabric) and start again with their placement. In their current design, there is not room for all the patches and other embellishments. 

                   


I still need to embroider the back of the bag with my Once upon a time ..... phrase. This is quite an important part of the project, so I will take some time to get it right.  I’m sure, I will find that I need to prepare more stuff (yet to be identified) but at the moment, I think, I’m done with making patches. I also need to sew in the lining and make the handles, so plenty to do ! 

Im taking a week or so to complete the final stages of the project, I’ll share my progress as I go.

Thanks for calling in today.



No comments:

Post a Comment