Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Stitch Story News

Hi Everyone 
I’m trying very hard to find some space in my day to complete a little hand embroidery for my Stitch Story: Miss Mitchell bag. This task is holding me back and I must do it. Look back to see and read lots about this project on the blog. This is a project that should have been completed by now. Looking back it was 8/5/18 when I had planned to complete the little hand embroidery task. However, such as life and other stuff has overtaken my plans (several times) !
My aim for today is to complete the embroidery (see my photo story) and make a final readjustment for all my patches. I’ll also make a decision about how I’m going to sew the patches in place. Each day, I will sew a patch in place.

                     

I really want to finish my bag soon. It’s going to be used for some little yarn projects and I’ll enjoy taking my bag to Knit Group. I already have my next Stitch Story planned and can’t wait to get started. I’ve promised myself that I won’t start until the bag is finished.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment