Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 10 June 2019

Re thinking a knit project

Hi Everyone 
Having made the lovely Polkagris Kerchief by Kate Davie last year, I’ve finally decided - it doesn’t quite work for me. I love the idea of the pattern, the stripes and the size but each time I’ve tried to wear my little scarf - I can’t quite ‘pull it off’. For some reason, it’s not working with my style. So, I’ve decided a slightly larger shawl will work better. I’d quite like to keep the stripes and a simple style but I’m not sure? Is it the stripes that don’t work for me ? I don’t have a pattern in mind at the moment but will make it a priority to find one this week.

                

The yarn I’m using is the beautiful Northumbrian Rose by Fine Fettle Fibres (you can read all about it here). My yarn is from the initial (first ever) batch of this lovely yarn and is very special. Id like to make something which I can wear, often. I do have more than the 65gm. I’ve used for the Polkagris and have a small scale shawl in mind, something I can wear with a Summer outfit as well as an all year round item.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment