Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 6 June 2019

The Jeans Story continues....

Hi Everyone 
I’m almost there. My Morgan jeans by Closet Case are very close to being finished. You can read back each day this week for more on my jeans development. I have a few finishing touches to make, the waistband needs top stitching, I need to add the belt loops and the buttons/rivets need to be added.

         

The jeans are a good fit. I’ve tried them on several times and I especially like the shape of the legs, just as I’d imagined them. The construction of the waistband wasn’t without issue. I managed to attach the waistband, upside down ! I couldn’t quite understand why the top of the waistband was flaring - especially at the sides and finally worked out what I’d done. It was an easy thing to resolve but - at the time, it seemed a huge issue.
However, I’m thrilled with the way in which the jeans have worked out.
I’ll probably get the job done by the weekend and will aim to get some pictures of me wearing the jeans.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment