Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 28 June 2019

Sewing News

Hi Everyone 
Just a very quick post today - I’ve another top in the planning stage. This time it’s a lovely new pattern from Merchant&Mills called Florence. The idea is to make the top as per the pattern (see drawing below) and then a dress version. I’ve got lots and lots of fabric in my stash so will be checking out the whole range before deciding.. Initially, as a wearable toile, I’ve chosen a simple cream coloured cotton or a pretty flower print (again see photo below).I’m not sure, if I have enough of the flower print so that may resolve the issue.

              
             

I love this style of top so will enjoy making it. Hopefully, I can realistically aim to complete the Make over the weekend.

Have a lovely weekend, yourself. I’ll be back on Monday.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment