Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Bead Weaving Update

Hi Everyone 
Here’s a quick look at the progress from yesterday’s bead weaving project:

                     

I’ve chosen Orange and Navy colour beads and have made a simple striped pattern by weaving the beads onto the loom. I have five Orange rows to three Navy. The Orange beads are smaller than the Navy and not quite so even in size or shape. There’s been lots of sorting going on ! Im happy with the stripes and feel they are well balanced at this point. 
As described yesterday, I’m using a silver metal slide connector clasp to finish the bracelet. I’m still waiting for delivery, so the Project has come to a halt. I’m not totally sure about the length of beading needed until I have the clasp ? There is room for extending the length of the bracelet by using the chain (see bottom left photo) however, I’d like to replace the chain with a single larger closed jump ring and need the actual component to be sure. Hopefully, my connector will arrive today.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment