Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Arabella’s Other Dress Report

Hi Everyone 
Just a quick post today. I’m updating my progress on Arabella’s Other Dress. Read back on the blog for more about this project. There have been several decisions about sleeevs and skirt fabric and I’m still a bit unsure ! The dress will definitely get 3/4 sleeves in the same fabric as the skirt. The fabric is a deep French Navy colour and I’m almost sure it’s the right choice !!

            

I’m super happy with the fit of the bodice. It’s a great size for my shoulders (always a bit of a problem for me) and the slightly raised waist is good. My only concern is the fabric for the skirt and sleeves- I’m a little undecided about the colour, however, I’m going with it. The fabric is the bottom right photo - not a good representation in the photo. 

I’m hoping to get the main work completed today. I’ll be back tomorrow with an update.

Thanks for calling in.


No comments:

Post a Comment