Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Fibre News

Hi Everyone 
Just a quick update today on my current fibre projects.
The first news is I’ve finished one of the Honey Bee Dance socks. This is a lovely pattern and a joy to knit. The yarn is beautiful (Manos Del Uruguay, Alegria - A9375) and I’m almost there re remembering the pattern. I need a bit of a prompt but once I’ve started a row, I’m there !

          

My other news is the current spinning project. My goal is to finish my 100gm fibre batch by the end of the week. I maybe a bit optimistic. I’m two sessions in and only at 18gm. Not sure why I’m being so slow ? Probably, not spending enough time on the job ! However, it’s lovely to spin and the yarn is beautiful. My poor photo is not showing the deep Red/Orange hues. There are lots of coloured speckles throughout (this is a great boost when spinning). I’m going to note down my progress, as I go and I’ll report after each session.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment