Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 10 September 2018

Knitting News

Hi Everyone 
I’ve had quite a busy weekend but have managed to complete (very nearly) a new hat. This hat was started at a little event organised by my regular knitting group on Saturday. I spent lots of the event chatting so didn’t make huge progress. However, over the next few days, I have managed to squeeze in more little sessions and have finally completed the kntting part of the project. I still need to make a Pom Pom and sew in some of the ends as well as blocking.

          

The pattern is very cute, not especially my sort of thing - usually ! I do love the colours and the yarn.
I have changed my hat pattern, a little. I’ve not given the hat a folded cuff and have altered the sheep pattern. I thought, I would keep the sheep the same all the way around the hat and I like the effect. The original pattern has a number of different size/shape of sheep running around the hat. However, I’m already planning a second hat, I have lots of yarn left and will just change the order of the colours. Ive already decided, a second hat will get a different sheep effect. This has been a lovely project and so satisfying to finish, so quickly.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment