Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Project Bag #1 Update

Hi Everyone 
I’m, very slowly, moving my first project bag to the finish line (the construction part). I’ve not quite decided on my embroidery patch (read back 
here for the embroidery story.
The original closure for the bag, didn’t quite work and the new drawstring design is much improved. My new design is simply an extension to the bag, I’ve developed a couple of bands which extend above the main bag and allow a channel for the the cord. I will aim to complete this job today and prepare a second bag, using the same design. The new design allows a much neater and more efficient closure.

             

The next task will be to develop my little embroidery patches for the front of the bag. The idea is to both use the patch as decoration but also to distinguish between the bags. I’m still unsure about what to embroider on the patches. I’ll spend some time thinking about this one today. My usual approach to thinking about some creative solution is to go for a short walk. The process never fails me, so far ! So, I’m hopeful, I’ll come up with something.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment