Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Silver Work

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing a new batch of Silver work today. This collection will be part of an extended Everyday Collection. Check out the original story here ,
here and here. I’ve developed the new range for Metal Clay (PMC) and will also add new shapes in both Polymer Clay and PMC. The idea is to get this particular batch ready for sale in a few months.. 
I’m in the early stages of the PMC elements but I’ll share my progress over the next week or so. Some of the pieces will share components and all are intended to be Everyday jewellery and easy to wear, each piece should complement one another.

                

My photo story shows the PMC components before firing but after the Clay has dried. Some of the components will be small post earrings or added to long hooks. I’m also developing simple Sterling Silver rings and some will be added to bracelets. I enjoy wearing all my own Polymer Clay Everyday Collection, especially the stretchy bracelets and have been wanting to extend the range for some time. Ideas have been brewing and I hopeful the new developments will be a success.
I’ll be sharing this growing Collection over the next few weeks, so call back often for updates.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment