Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 20 September 2018

The Friday Bag

Hi Everyone 
It’s yet another bag post ! I’m featuring the little patch which will be worked to embellish my Friday (project) Bag. Read back over the last weeks posts for more on my project Bags. 

             
As you can see from my photo story. The sweater sketch has been transferred to my little patch, the second patch is a backing patch which will give the Pocket (to be) a neat and structured finish. My plan is to attach the patch, as a pocket onto the front of the bag. I’m also keen to develop a small fabric sweater charm which will hang from the bag cord. 
I’m really enjoying my thinking and planning time around these project bags, just my sort of thing. I didn’t have very much time yesterday, so didn’t make any progress with the embroidery. Today, I’m hoping I can get going with the task.

Thanks for calling in today. Have a great weekend. I’ll be back on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment