Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 11 March 2019

Fat Quarters

Hi Everyone 
I have a new project in the planning stage, a bag made from Fat Quarters. I acquired my Fat Quarters from the supermarket chain, Aldi, over the weekend.  I know this sounds unlikely ! However, there it is. Very reasonable in terms of price and quite a pretty range of prints.

              

These little packs have 6 fabric Quarters in each pack and I have 2 packs. My packs are called Blooming Marvellous and English Garden. There were several other prints in the shop and found making my print choice, quite difficult. All prints would have worked for me. The print design and colours as well a quality is all good. The Fat Quarters are well worth the £3.99. The packs also come with an idea/ tutorial to make a simple patchwork bag. I’ve decided to go for a more structured Make. I’m looking for a bag design which I can use for a knitting project. Not necessarily a patchwork bag. I’d like pockets and possibly zips etc. ? 
I’m not sure when my bag will get made ? I have a list of sewing tasks planned for the next week or so. When I have decided on my bag design and have a schedule, I’ll share my plans.

Thanks for calling in today. I’ll be back tomorrow with more Making chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment