Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 4 March 2019

Inspiration and Me Made Beads

Hi Everyone 
I’m very pleased to share my little bracelets today. I’ve been wearing the bottom right version all day (yesterday) and have found myself glancing at it with huge pleasure ! Little things etc.
The beads are the result of the last Making Workshop, where I had the pleasure of playing with Polymer Clay for about two hours and managed to create some lovely little beads.

                 

I especially like wearing elastic bracelets. So easy to wear and the colours in my latest Collection are great for lots of my outfits. I’m particularly pleased with the light blue/green/yellow combinations, so much so, that I’m inspired to create some printed fabric using these colours. At the moment, my fabric choice is fine cotton but that could change.
I’m going to use my small Gelli plates with fabric and try to come up with a repeatable pattern which I can get printed up for dressmaking fabric. I’d like to use lots of different ways of getting colour onto the fabric samples. Paints, pens, ink stamps and whatever else I have in my stash. I’d also like to include using some stamps as well as texture plates and possibly stencils. I love it when a plan comes together. 

I haven’t definitely decided on the ‘garment to be’ yet ?  I’m thinking a skirt of blouse would work for what I’ve got in mind. However, I’m not restricting myself in any way;  so I’ll wait and see what comes out of my experiments. I will definitely start with the colours I’ve mentioned above but that’s it, whatever, happens will happen. It’s all very exciting at this stage. I’ll share my project t as it develops.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment