Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 28 March 2019

Handmadewardrobe

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing another new sewing plan today. My plan involves yet another LB Pullover ! This time, I’m going to make a different style neckband. I have lots of the larger roll over neck and but have never tried the simple smaller neckband style. So, this is the one.
Look back here for my first LB, I’ve since made a total of four LB’s. Each one in a different fabric, giving a completely different look to each pullover. My photo story (below) shows some new fabric for the latest LB to be. It’s a Teal coloured jersey with a sparkly silver ribbing (for neck and wrist bands). The original LB pattern does not have wrist bands but I’d like to add wrist bands as a feature of my new Make. My cuff will be an extension of the sleeve rather than a pulled in cuff and will be a big feature of the Make.
Here’s a quick look at the fabric :

                      

Im hoping to spend Friday (tomorrow) working on my Pullover. I’ll share the results next week.

Thanks for calling in today. I’ll be back tomorrow with more Making stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment