Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 3 April 2019

LB #5

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing my latest LB Pullover - this is version #5 !

                  

My photo isn’t showing the real shape (I’m sitting down) as well as it could ! My fabric is quite a chunky jersey and it works really well, accentuating the square shape. I’ve cropped the length a little on this version, and have added a narrow rib cuff. The ribbing is a silver sparkly fabric. I’ve also chosen to make a narrow neckband rather than my usual roll neck. It’s a very cosy and easy to wear garment - just right for everyday.

I’m wearing the pullover with my blue flower necklace, I love this necklace and wear it at every opportunity. It’s a perfect fit for this LB. There’s not much more to say about my pullover. As usual it was a very easy make. However, I did had a tussle at one point - wether to add a narrow rib bottom hem in the silver ? I did cut and attach such a hem but decided to take it off. The ribbing is quite thick and I felt it too bulky for the very wide, boxy shape. The silver rib would not lie flat and made the bottom of the pullover stick out. This idea would work with a finer fabric. I’ll be giving it a go with another LB. I’ve decided, the LB is the pullover/sweatshirt of choice and I’ll just go with it ! This won’t be my final version !

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment