Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 18 April 2019

More Sewing Ideas

Hi Everyone 
I’m not quite finished my last sewing project, the Ogden Cami (check it out here). However, the Cami is a quick Make and I’m already preparing for the next one. This time it’s another top - there maybe another LB Pullover ! or I could change things, slightly, and go for The Boxy T-Shirt by The Makers Atelier. I can’t quite decide, although- I’m moving towards another LB but adding the very pretty ribbon trim of the Boxy T-Shirt. You can see the ribbon trim feature in my photo story (top left photo).

                     
My fabric is a drapey polyester silk in a lovely, bright blue. I don’t have any ribbon but I’m thinking whichever top I choose to make, I will definitely add the ribbon - so will need to acquire some ribbon (same colour). I’m tempted to go with the LB, I know the fit is perfect. However, I do like the cut of the T-shirt. Both pattern designs are very similar. The T-Shirt neckline does have a difference, no rib/neckband , this maybe the deciding factor for me ? I think, I’d like to go for 3/4 sleeves, as per my previous LB ? (here). I used an inverted pleat to get a drapey sleeve. Next time, whichever pattern I use, Im thinking just a shorter sleeve with the ribbon trim.
I’ll decide by the end of the day and let you know.

Thanks for calling in today.



No comments:

Post a Comment