Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 19 April 2019

Polymer Necklace Project

Hi Everyone 
Just a little Making story update today, the Polymer Necklace Project is finally coming to an end. I seem to have been working on the project for quite some time ! Each of the pieces are now ready to get their final finish - the chain attachment. I’ve already added one of the chains (the green leaf necklace), this is a very quick process which should be completed in a few mins. per necklace.

                

I’ve been using the original Navy Flower necklace as a guide for the length of my chains. This first Flower version is one of my favourite necklaces pieces and I wear it whenever I can.
 I’m especially looking forward to wearing the scissors version, so I’ll complete this one next. I think, the Scissors Necklace will suit lots of casual outfits- my usual daily style !
Generally, it seems to have taken quite some time to make my necklace pieces, lots of shaping, sanding and glazing as well as several baking sessions. However, I’ve loved making the necklaces and will definitely be thinking about more ideas.

Thanks for calling in today. Have a lovely weekend.
 I’ll be back on Monday with more Making ideas and plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment