Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 8 April 2019

Holiday Project Plan

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing a little Making plan today. My aim is to make a new necklace (same style as this one.) I acquired a new cutting shape on my birthday (couple of weeks ago) and am keen to try it out. The shape is a pair of scissors. I’ll test out a few ideas, I’d like to develop a few different colours in the scissors necklace, I’m not sure exactly what will happen yet ? My previous necklace (linked above) has been particularly well worn. I love it. I’m hoping the new idea will be just as successful.
Here’s a quick look at the scissors shape and some of the clay I’ve initially chosen :

         

That’s as far as I’ve got with the plan. This should be a quick Make, so I’m hoping I can be wearing my new necklace in a day or so, if all goes to plan ?

This week is the start of the traditional Easter holiday break, I’m already stacked up with jobs but I’m hoping I can make time for this project today.
I’ll share developments and the outcome here on the blog tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment