Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 6 February 2020

Another Boxy T Shirt

Hi Everyone 
Earlier this week, I introduced a Boxy T Shirt project - check out the details here and I mentioned plans to make a second. Ive found some lovely stretch jersey from (deep in) my stash. This is a fine green and white striped fabric. I did have issues with the fit of my first Boxy T Shirt, mainly to do with using a woven fabric. The first shirt was much too tight in certain places ie the neck and the arms. I’m certain this will not be a big issue for a stretch fabric, however, I’ll be measuring the crucial details carefully.

               

I’d also like to change some of the details of the pattern. I’m thinking about a boat neck feature and a split hem. I’m also going to lengthen the T shirt slightly, both the body length and the sleeves. Hopefully, I can cut out the second T shirt later today. The Make should be very simple, famous last words ! I’ll hope to share the finished garment next week.
PS : I still need to attach my ribbon to the original blue T Shirt, image bottom right. It’s a job for the weekend. By next week, I should have both completed T Shirts. 

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment