Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 21 February 2020

Knitting News

Hi Everyone 
I have a very exciting new knitting project in my queue. 

                    
I’m knitting a second tarasgeir by Flora Kennedy. This time, I’m using the wonderful Uist Wool, in the Calma colourway. Close up, the yarn looks ‘brown’ but  from a distance is could be ‘black’. It’s a very rich shade with lots of tiny ‘silver’ single hairs, I love it.
My previous tarasgeir was hacked (by me) to give a dropped shoulder rather than the fitted version in the pattern. I will knit the true pattern, this time.

I do have another Uist wool project in my queue, the Lovage sweater by Flora Kennedy. This has been waiting for around eighteen months ! Check out the project here. I’ll be starting this project after a I’ve finished my current sweater, St Catherine cardigan by Kate Davies. Check out this project here. I’ve had a few issue so I’m not done yet ! So many sweater to knit !

Thanks for calling in today. Have a great weekend, I’ll be back next week with more Making stories.



No comments:

Post a Comment