Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 7 February 2020

Silver Sample (7/2/20)

Hi Everyone 
It’s Silver Sample day today. I try each week to bring a prototype Silver piece of work to the blog. This time it’s a necklace. 

               

This piece is very simple but I do like it. It’s very easy to wear. The necklace is very casual but could look good to compliment a plain more dressy outfit.
I’ve used Sterling  Silver for the linked rings. One ring is slightly smaller and allows the necklace to sit nicely when worn. I’ve added quite a long Stainless Steel chain with Sterling jump rings. I’ve given the two rings a bright, shiney polish. That’s about it, as a description. However, since making the necklace, I’ve had lots of ideas about how I can change the components. I’d like to add more rings and link the rings in different ways. I’d also like to change the finish of the rings. 
Here’s a quick look at the necklace in action :

                

Thanks for calling in today. Have a great weekend, I’ll be back next week with more Making stories.



No comments:

Post a Comment