Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 11 January 2019

Knitting Update

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing my knitting progress today. I’ve been knitting as usual over the last few weeks but don’t really have much to show for it. Other than the projects mentioned today, there’s also an unfinished item - the Tiny Tassels shawl. I’m still working on the tassels ! I had hoped, I would have finished by now ! There’s also a sweater, the Bright Sweater (look back on the blog for more on the Bright here). I do love this sweater design. I’m not sure why I’m  taking so much time on this knit ? For some reason, it’s caused challenges all the way along. I will resurrect the project soon and I’m planning to complete my sweater in the next month or so.
However, I’ve finished a pair of socks, the Red Robin Socks by Helen Stewart and am ready to start my next sock. I’m making another pair of Fragments socks, another Helen Stewart pattern. I’ve made several pairs of Fragment socks and am very fond of the design. This time, I’m using a very pretty Regina Design Line, colour 03655.


                   

My other knitting project of the moment is Jess by Kim Hargreaves. I needed to substantially adapt the pattern and am experimenting with the stitch numbers as well as the needle size. I’ve used a different type of yarn and I’m not entirely sure I’ve got it right. My plan is to complete the back of the cardigan and check if I’ve made a good job of the numbers. I’ll reassess the situation and plan my next move after that.

Thanks for calling in today. Have a great weekend. I’ll be back on Monday with more Making news.


No comments:

Post a Comment