Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 31 January 2019

More Sewing

Hi Everyone 
At last, I’ve managed to cut out the fabric for my baby outfit. I mentioned this little project last week (read about it here) and I’m hoping I can finish it later today. It should be a very easy/quick Make, however - famous last words ! The fabric is lovely, a fine green and white stripe jersey which is so soft ; perfect for a new baby.

                         

I’m making a 3 months size and need such a small amount of fabric for the outfit. I have 2 meters in total and have lots, leftover. I’ve been wondering (for a few days) what I can make with the excess. I think, I’ll go for a Tilly And The Buttons CoCo top (see the red stripe version in my photo story). This is a simple easy to make top with a round neck and side splits.
The baby outfit includes some little trousers and a hat, all to be overlocked. I don’t see any problems sewing up the pattern, so I’m hoping the gift can be finished and wrapped before the end of the day. I’ll share a few photos before I wrap and any issues I come across.
The CoCo top will have to wait for a few days, perhaps I can find some time over the weekend ?

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment