Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 15 February 2019

Just One More

Hi Everyone 
Having said (only to myself) that I would move on from the LB Pullover and try new patterns for my next top, however, I’ve got a plan for another !

                
I love this pattern, it’s a very easy make and such a great fit for me. The fabric is something I picked up yesterday while shopping for some sewing thread. Somehow, this fabric just spoke to me and that was that ! This time my LB will be a light weight blouse type item.

 I have considered making a simple round neck version of the pattern with a ribbed cuff - I’m still slightly unsure about the detail at this point.  I’ve also thought about adding a buttoned cuff with the Cowl neck ? - so many decisions ! I’m hoping I can cut out the fabric later today and sew up over the weekend, so I’ll need to make my decisions.
I’m very happy about the range of colours in this fabric. The red and mustard colours are a perfect match for the two cord skirts I’ve recently made. The blouse idea will be a great layering piece and very different from my other LB’s. 

There will be a small piece of fabric leftover from my pullover, there was a little leftover on the fabric roll and the guy in the shop just added it to my order (for the same price) and I’m thinking about making a new zip bag with it. I always need more zip bags for knitting projects and I think there will be enough fabric to make a reasonable sized bag. I may need to find some extra lining ?

Thanks for calling in today.
Have a great weekend, I’ll be back on Monday with more Making news.



No comments:

Post a Comment