Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 28 February 2019

Knitting News

Hi Everyone 
I’m celebrating three new pairs of socks today. 

                

A couple of the sock designs are by Helen Stewart, the Red Robin Sock Design (top right)was part of Helen’s Handmade Sock Society (December 2018) and the Fragments (top left) appeared in a Laine Magazine Issue 4. Both patterns are lovely to knit and produce interesting and perfect socks for me. I love Helen Stewart’s designs. The final sock (bottom left) is one of my own designs. It’s a simple toe up sock design with an afterthought heel and three simple welted rows in the centre of the three contrast colour bands. All the socks have been waiting a couple of months to be completely finished. I forgot about the fact that they were waiting for their ends to be sewn in ! 
I’m very pleased to add these socks to my sock box. I can spend some time looking for my next sock project, later today. All my current sock projects are complete ! I’ll share my decision when I’ve chosen the design.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment