Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 21 February 2019

Last word on PJ’s

Hi Everyone 
I’ve finished my pyjamas and I love them. The fit is brilliant and the finish is good. However, I can’t quite stop fiddling and have been thinking about a simple bow and a button for the centre front of the top.

                 

All the little finishing features of the Make have been completed (other than the bow/button thing) and it’s fair to say, I have been challenged to get the quality finish I like. The seams and all the frill attachments are perfect and the only thing I would like to add is a mustard coloured bow. A simple 5mm mustard ribbon. I can’t seem to find such a thing, in exactly the right colour. I will keep looking but for now, I think, I’m going for either a small button and a fabric (stitched) bow. I have a range of small buttons in my stash and have narrowed them down to a pink or a blue. I’ll sleep on it but I think, I like the pink. The pink adds a bit of contrast and stands out against the patterned fabric.
I’ve enjoyed making this little sleep outfit this week and although there have been frustrating elements, I’m very pleased with the outcome.

Thanks for calling in today. Have a great weekend . I’ll be back on Monday with more Making news.


No comments:

Post a Comment