Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Lingerie Developments

Hi Everyone 
Exciting developments on the lingerie front. Last week, I mentioned starting my second handmade bra. Sadly, I’ve not had much time to work on the project. However, last night I managed to reboot and I’m back on track. I’ve added a pair of knickers to the project forming a little lingerie set. I’m planning to make both the bra and knickers at the same time. If you follow me regularly, you will know I received the lingerie kit as a Christmas gift. I have lots of fabric in the kit but needed extra notions (elastic etc). I’ve ordered the extra notions and I’m ready to go. I also need a particular type of stretchy lace to complete my knickers. I’ve ordered the lace, it should arrive in a few days.

                    

I’ve chosen a very simple version of the knickers to start, style 1 in the pattern (see top left image in my photo). All the designs are similar, so having made one design the others will follow (I hope ? ). The only difference in the styles is the addition of various lace elements. I’m using the same scuba fabric as I’ve used with the bra making, so I’ll end up with a beautiful lingerie set.
Hopefully, I can give this project some time today. I’ve realised how enjoyable I find these little projects. I feel such a sense of achievement when I can wear the items.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment